The Come Up

Featured artist: T-Skii - The Come Up

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist T-Skii.

How did you decide to become an artist?

T-Skii: I started to become a artist in writing my own songs when i seen my cousin recording in writing in his basement. That what inspired me to write in do my own music.

The best advice that was giving to me was to always copyright your music.

- T-Skii


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I performer live i also book my own concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


flows wetter then a sea
- T-Skii

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My new project im working on is my new mixtape "Prison Bars" that will drop September, 10 other then that i have a mixtaoe out now called "Welcome To Skiihigh" thats on Datpiff.com right now.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign to a label if the contract nice other then that im independent i dont got time to sell myself short.

Any last words?

S/o Hush Music,Young Moe & Boom Click. That help alot with my music also.

Where can we contact you?

T-Skii: Www.facebook.com/tskii419

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment