The chosen one

Featured artist: Profit - The chosen one

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Profit.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Profit: After seeing a school Boy Q show
Killed it. I wanted to do the same exact thing.

Never let things get to you in this industry. Stay in the middle. Not too high not too low

- Profit


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes that's why I do music so I can perform live. My next show is at Hampton beach August 3rd

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Working with no title walking straps with no rifle suicidal smoking Michael hid the rest in my bible.
- Profit

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on a mixtape called cities promise due to release by the end of summer.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Absolutely. Coming from a small city I can use the help with exposure.

Any last words?

All of East coast. World wide. Stand up

Where can we contact you?

Profit: Soundcloud.com/profitchosenfew

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment