RapBeats.Net / Ricky Mazarati Interview !

Featured artist: Ricky Mazarati - RapBeats.Net / Ricky Mazarati Interview !

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Ricky Mazarati.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Ricky Mazarati: Well I been spitting since a youngin like 8-9 my brothers and my cousin wrote my first rap I still remember it to this day I stopped at like 11-12 and choose to run the streets and right after my bid I came home more then ever.

Best advice I received as an artist was from Hypno Carlito he told me don't wait on nobody.

- Ricky Mazarati


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Definitely I play live all the time I got two show this month actually.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Came from the block to the rap game if you don't know me personally then call me by my rap name.
- Ricky Mazarati

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just recently released my first official project like under a label "Lost Hope" and it did great so I'm back doing what I do working on my next project "Leave It Up 2 Me"

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign but you say this right one it has to make sense two I don't want no money just put me in a situation where I could win and I'll Be able to make money and that's just that.

Any last words?

Definitely wanna shout out my city Boston I love y'all I know y'all love me I'm gon keep working putting out quality music for y'all and stay blessed wanna s/o my whole hood too many names to name so I say the whole hood my moms definitely cause this wouldn't be possible without you and last for not least I wanna say Rest up Slick / Nana / Cyg / Tp and everybody els up there I love y'all y'all rest up too. 💯🙏🏽

Where can we contact you?

Ricky Mazarati: Www.instagram.com/imrickymazarati

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment