RapBeats.Net / Interview With Boston's own Ricky Mazarati !

Featured artist: Ricky Mazarati - RapBeats.Net / Interview With Boston's own Ricky Mazarati !

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Ricky Mazarati.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Ricky Mazarati: Well my brother and my cousin wrote my first rap at 8-9 Yo I stopped at like 11-12 by 15 I did my bid came home ready to really do it for real for real.

Best advice I was given was from Hypno Carlito he told me don't wait on nobody.

- Ricky Mazarati


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yea all the time I got two shows this month in fact.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Came from the block to the rap game if you don't know me personally then call me by rap name.
- Ricky Mazarati

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I recently released my first official project in February titled "Lost Hope" which did fairly great with over 20,000+ plays in total and I'm currently working on my soft more project "Leave It Up 2 Me".

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yea definitely would just gotta all make sense.

Any last words?

Yea definitely wanna s/o my mom first and foremost without you this ain't possible s/o my whole hood too many names s/o my city Boston I love y'all I know y'all love me so it's mutual and last for not least RIP Nana /Slick / Tp / Cyg and everybody els I didn't say y'all rest up too love y'all

Where can we contact you?

Ricky Mazarati: Instagram.com/imrickymazarati

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment