Money Be Da Mission

Featured artist: Ralo G - Money Be Da Mission

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Ralo G.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Ralo G: When I was in 6th grade I did a book report on Langston Hughs and started writing poems later they turned into raps I knew I was good at my age and decided I wanted to become a rapper

My best advice giving to me was to stay humbled prayed up and do let anyone tell you what you can and can not do

- Ralo G


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I have been booked for a couple of shows but I'm local and still trying to make a name for myself hopefully I'll get booked up after this interview

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Geeeeeeeeeee
- Ralo G

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

In 2013 I dropped a mixtape in Illinois with my S.B.G (Southern Bred Gang) partner called Southern Bread . In January of this year I dropped my 1st solo project M.B.D.M ( Money Be Da Mission) that I got a lot of love shown to from it and now I'm working on the second one that will drop will real soon

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would say I will because of where I'm at right now in life and I've put so much of my time and money into it I feel like I should get signed and start making money real money but if I had the support and money to hold my own down where I can do much more I'll stay independent so I'll get what's all mine

Any last words?

I'll like to shout out to my S.B.G family and to those who support me and to those who don't because I know they soon will

Where can we contact you?

Ralo G: https://mobile.twitter.com/southernbread02

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment