Mike Dyl - New South Records

Featured artist: Mike Dyl - Mike Dyl – New South Records

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Mike Dyl.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Mike Dyl: Purpose! Always felt like I had a story to tell. I fell in love with music at a young age tho. My mom and big brother use to sing around the house all the time, and my granddad use to play us a song from his piano every time we went to visit on the Holidays. I was always surrounded by music. I use to listen to it day & night, thinking, "I wish I could do this." I was a athlete all my life, so arts didn't come into the picture until the last few years. So I would say, the journey that I've been on, the love for music, and purpose have played a major role in me deciding to become a artist.

Believe in yourself and be free of judgement.

- Mike Dyl


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have performed live anywhere, but I will in the future.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"That money brings closure but never the peace, Ya gotta live right because you are what you seek."
- Mike Dyl

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on the project called "Gifted" alongside other artist in the group I'm apart of, called New South Records.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Depends on what kind of energy I get from them. A lot of good can come from signing with a major label, as well as a lot of bad. The situation would just have to be right.

Any last words?

First, I would like to thank the Man up stairs. Secondly, my mom and pops for everything y'all have done! Without y'all none of this is would even be possible. Lastly shout out to the whole New South Records and my hometown, Exit 47 – Newnan, Ga. Blackjack What uuuuuup!

Where can we contact you?

Mike Dyl: www.instagram.com/itsmikedyl

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment