MIC GOD and You BETTER Say The GOD!

Featured artist: Mic God - MIC GOD and You BETTER Say The GOD!

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Mic God.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Mic God: The decision to become an artist was already predestined for me. The day I wrote my first verse to "Forever" by Drake Ft. Lil Wayne and Kidd Kidd at 15, I knew the art of rapping and making music was for me. My passion and respect for the craft was been growing ever since.

Don't give away all your plans at once. Build anticipation and follow through with deadlines.

- Mic God


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Me and my Team, God Mob, have done shows in the Houston area but this Fall we'll be doing shows in the Austin area. So cone check us out!

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Serving refreshments from heaven to prove the sky aint the limit, concocted with Biggie and Bishop, I got the Juice.
- Mic God

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I'm working on my Production Company, AUMNI SoundZ, including producing beats and giving studio time as well. Not to mention mixing and mastering. That's just on the audio side. I have cameras and shooters for photo shoots and music videos too.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Depending on the contract would determine if I send a deal or not. If it's a distribution deal for me and all of God Mob, maybe. But I need keep control over my company, brand, and creativity.

Any last words?

Sending love to all of God Mob, Emerald GodE and Gunny. Shout out to BiighommieJ and SkreetMG. A Special shootout to my manager Asia Michon. And I especially wanna send all my love to everybody in the world and all my supporters. Thank you.

Where can we contact you?

Mic God: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEpEYP_u_cJLeCZrMNN9ZQ

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

2 comments :

  1. Keep chasing your dream man, and always stay hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep chasing your dream man, and always stay hungry!

    ReplyDelete