Karizma.....hottest artist in $Ville

Featured artist: Karizma (aka Pimp) - Karizma…..hottest artist in $Ville

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Karizma (aka Pimp).

How did you decide to become an artist?

Karizma (aka Pimp): I've been writing since I was 9. Recorded my first track in high school. Did a lil bid, came home & decided to take it serious.

Never give up & don't let anyone tell what u can or can't do as an artist.

- Karizma (aka Pimp)


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I've down a lot of shows including A3C, Essence, & SXSW.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Behind Barz i was Major guess I'm Corey, weight come in 2 & 2 dont add up u got nothing fo(u)r me"
- Karizma (aka Pimp)

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I have 2 projects out. Built 2 Last on bandcamp.com/karizma615 & ADHD on spinrilla. I'm currently working on ADHD 2.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

It depends on the agreement. I'd rather stay independent & do a distribution deal. One of the pros is they can take u to all levels as a status. One of the cons they only care when you're on top.

Any last words?

S/o to the team/homies Trackburnaz, Kyd Dynomyte, YL, Play Dat Beat Wee Wee, Dreams, Exile/Kyrowolf, Benjamin Bros. Clothing, my family, real friends, my fans (Rare Breeds), & the whole city of $Ville,TN!

Where can we contact you?

Karizma (aka Pimp): https://www.instagram.com/k_pimp615/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment