JermOnboards From MoreBucksMusic -Real as it gets

Featured artist: JermOnboards - JermOnboards From MoreBucksMusic -Real as it gets

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist JermOnboards.

How did you decide to become an artist?

JermOnboards: I was always rapping since young but it would be simple freestyles here and there. It was when I was around 15 when I wrote my first song. I was bumping some song by wiz Khalifa then thought to myself , F*** listening to him let me write my own music. From that day on I decided that this would be my career. Funny thing is I got fired from a corny job I was working at that day as well.

Don't do what the people want, do what you want that's how you stay original and have loyal fans.

Being an artist isn't just about making music there is a business aspect to it as well.

Opportunity + preparation = success

- JermOnboards


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have not hosted my own concerts as of yet but in the near future I will so in that case yes.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Onboards I can't fall Off—- Morebucks Cash what we lust
- JermOnboards

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my mixtape which is expected to come out towards the end of the year. I am always working on my group mixtape with the team I am associated with , MoreBucksMusic. I have music out already on my soundcloud which is JermOnBoards feel free to check it out https://soundcloud.com/jerm-on-boards/jerm-on-boards-up-and-moving
https://soundcloud.com/jerm-on-boards/my-own-man

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

It all depend on one thing, is the deal a good deal or not. My team and I are fully capable of managing ourselves and generating money so if I was to consider that it has to be an amazing opportunity not no 360 deal bullsh**. Most likely I'll be continuing down this journey as an indie and start my own label. From there it'll branch out to more businesses etc. JermOnboards will be remembered.

Any last words?

Shouts to my team MoreBucksMusic follow us on Instagram @Morebucksmusic
Shoutout to my bro Von Corleone who just dropped his mixtape on Spinrilla called Different Day check that out and follow him on the gram @Vondoncorleone
Shoutout to the rest of the Bucks Twoski @twoski_mbm, Dmar @_D.mar, Superchino @Superchino.021, Fame @trae.fame & RichJames @RichjamesLifestyle
Shoutout to my town Nyc Brooklyn Flatbush where you get yo hat pushed lol

Where can we contact you?

JermOnboards: https://m.facebook.com/jermaine.miracle

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment