I.v.L "Dean List"

Featured artist: I.v.L (I.v League) - I.v.L "Dean List"

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist I.v.L (I.v League).

How did you decide to become an artist?

I.v.L (I.v League): Nothing that I decided..music was always in me! it just took time to cultivate the sound that best represents me..the one thing that I did have to decide on was,to start investing money in my art..the more I invested the better result I got..

The best advice I got given as a artist was by my Homey Dom Kennedy..he said;just keep doing you and your number will be pulled…So what I got from that was to keep grinding untill u get notice!!

- I.v.L (I.v League)


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do perform live..actually I'm doing a concert tomorrow in San Fernando valley called HoodStock for my release of my new album #DeanList..I opened up for every major artist that came to L.a at the observatory the last 3yrs!! Performing is deffenetly my best expression of my music

Best punchline you ever wrote?


if u broke I don't value ur opinion,if u have a boss then u are a minion
- I.v.L (I.v League)

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im currently working on "Going 2 Yale" my next mixtape,album..im shooting a Dean List" short film for the release of this album.. then in Sept im performing in NY with Dj Absolut at a RCa Rock the mic showcase..

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I will sign a distribution deal with a major label..but for me to sign a artist contract..they give me enough creative control…

Any last words?

Major s/o to i.v League,that boy 4! My boys out the national serious leverage management also big S/0 to the heavy hitter DJ absolut for even reaching out to me ! S/o to my city Los Angeles ima do something different for ya!

Where can we contact you?

I.v.L (I.v League): http://vevo.ly/eWOsrk

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment