Inside The Mind Of 2BIBLES

Featured artist: 2BIBLES - Inside The Mind Of 2BIBLES

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist 2BIBLES.

How did you decide to become an artist?

2BIBLES: No matter what I did Music was always in my head, lyrics always played in my mind whenever I heard a beat. After freestyling for years at local parties and having people tell me that I should make an album, I decided to stop playing around got in the studio and the rest was history. This gift of rap is definitely a God given ability.

Be myself, the world is full of copy cats and counterfeits. But no one can be a better You than You.

- 2BIBLES


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I perform at concerts, its actually one of the things that I enjoy the most. It gives you a chance to connect and interact with your fan base, and there is not greater feeling as an artist when the fans recite the lyrics to your song while you perform it.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"God Took Me Like A Blunt And He Split Me Open, Dumped Out My Guts And He Filled Me With Fire"
- 2BIBLES

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just released my newest mixtape "Lyrical Salvation" its available now on for download on Audiomack and Datpiff. Also I will be releasing my first album this Winter entitled "The Crucifixion" and "The Ressurection" It will be a Double Disc Compilation With 20 Total Tracks.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would sign a record contract with a major label, under the condition that they didn't handicap my creative ability. The pros are that once you sign your deal you dont have to come out of pocket for things such as studio time, marketing, etc. The cons are that sometimes they take away your ability to create,
And more than likely you'll spend the next 3-5 years shelved in A&R hell, unable to properly advance your artistic career or release music, before being unceremoniously released from your contract after the next "corporate restructuring".

Any last words?

Special Shout Out To God And My Producers Gideon 300 And Bradley Davis. Shout Out To The Entire 305 Dade County CHH Community, And To My Cypher Circuit Family!!!

Where can we contact you?

2BIBLES: https://m.soundcloud.com/user-889277103

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment