Im me.

Featured artist: Drew What It Do - Im me.

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Drew What It Do.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Drew What It Do: Biggie smalls..

Never give up no matter what..

- Drew What It Do


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Not yet..

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Live today tomarrow isnt always there..
- Drew What It Do

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I released over 900 songs over the course of my rap career since i was 16yrs old they are spread out throughout the internet.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes if they can help me get out there more..of course

Any last words?

Long island nyc my family god is first in everything i do..

Where can we contact you?

Drew What It Do: Http://www.instagram.com/sayitaintdrew_

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment