I am Dee-Q

Featured artist: Dee-Q - I am Dee-Q

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Dee-Q.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Dee-Q: I Decided to write a song for someone else but the person I was writing for didn't put in any effort to rap the song or help write it so people started telling me to try rapping the song an after I did that one song which is my hit song FAKIN it i been making Music every sense .

Best advice to me as a artist is it takes time dedication and love to do this which is a very true statement. second advice is never stop doing rapping people love telling me that .

- Dee-Q


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I Haven't did a concert or show yet but my manger is working on that highly .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Niggas just really be FAKIN it — my anthem
- Dee-Q

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently I'm working on a song called "oh girl" it actually wasn't a hardcore rap song it's a very outgoing groovy track that I sung on it's a very open catchy track. Ladies will love it that's a promise!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I wouldn't mind signing if everything is legit and sounds good and fair for the both of us .

Pros is its very helpful with my career
Cons Record labels could sometimes be a big Hassle

Any last words?

First thank god without him I'm no one . Also I would thank my parents theyre best motivators you could ever have . Shoutout to my city HOUSTON TX much love

Dee-Q

Where can we contact you?

Dee-Q: https://www.instagram.com/omgdeeq/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment