Harlem's Rap Historian, Den10 with the solo - 10 Fold EP Online Now

Featured artist: Den10 - Harlem's Rap Historian, Den10 with the solo – 10 Fold EP Online Now

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Den10.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Den10: My older cousin worked in a record shop in Harlem on 123rd street and Adam Clayton Blvd when I was a toddler. I admired my cousin for being a DJ/ BBoy; I watched him control crowds with music and fashion. Music, is something that I always wanted to Persue. It just stuck to me as an adult to become a "Hip Hop Artist"

The best advice given to me as an artist is "To work smarter, not harder".

- Den10


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do play live, Yes I do give concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Only thing sweet as her mouth hitting the lottery/ Aston Martin DB5 Sean Connery – DENTRO (10 Fold EP)
- Den10

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on 10 Time Radio Part 3 mixtape. Part 1&2 was hosted by DJ Kayslay & DJ Self, I would like A DJ Drama Or DJ Cannon for this forthcoming project this fall. July 1st 2016, 10 Fold EP produced entirley by @Str8Bangaz was released on Mymixtapez & Spinrilla.com . Singles such as " Shape Bottle " & " Loud Elaine" showcases Den10's artist versatility. Brick Mansion is a record that speaks on living in the ghettos trying to excape poverty with the talents God has provided.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

With my experience and struggles as an independent artist, Yes. Yes I would sign a record contract with a major label seen as I make music for the masses & it needs promotion and a big machine behind the music. The cons and pros according to me would be the con of not fully owning rights to your music with a major label. Most Indy artist will stand behind the fact of not owing or being owned by anyone. Granted, I've struggled for years with great music that never gets listeners from the masses because of slim budgets. So yes the pro would be to get big promotion budget that label pays for.

Any last words?

I wanna Shoutout Young Fat Fat. I want to shout out Harlem, East side & West side. I want to shout out the fans and supporters of Den10.. Den Dime , H TIME YEAH YEAH AND THATS IT.

Where can we contact you?

Den10: Twitter @Den10music

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment