Getting to know the #1 Bad Guy Carnage Bodybagg

Featured artist: Carnage Bodybagg - Getting to know the #1 Bad Guy Carnage Bodybagg

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Carnage Bodybagg.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Carnage Bodybagg: Because I feel like the rap game has went "soft". Rap as a whole doesn't really have a meaning and you really don't get music that can cause a movement or songs that touch you anymore. It's all just words on a nice beat with no meaning. We need the game back to where it was in the Tupac and Biggie days songs that had meaning and passion.

If you love music then you must hate sleep. Making music as an independent artist boils down to it ALL being on YOU. No one really there 24 7 to help with mixing, mastering along with other tasks. You are really all alone.. you do it all. You have to be the master of the craft or at least have a very good connection with music to do this. And all that is true!

- Carnage Bodybagg


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes. I have done plenty of shows so far. I've opened for King Chip and Layzie Bone of Legendary group Bone Thugs N Harmony in Cleveland Ohio as well as others. And I have also done headlining shows and have packed The places in Columbus Ohio! I love it every time I step foot on stage I've been told by fans that I give one hell of a performance.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


One of my new ones goes like this…… slow down if you can't keep up I've been in it for a minute rappers running out of luck imma take the game back cuz you lames made it basic and give the game exactly what it needs… facelift .
- Carnage Bodybagg

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I have released 2 prior mixtapes in the past. Both have done pretty well. And I am currently working on For Tha Streetz Vol 3 which is my 3rd installment of that mixtape series of course which is set be be out later this summer 2016.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Hell yeah! If the contract is right, the money is right. Then yes I would. To be able to travel the world and let people hear my songs and make lots of money to help my family and put real rap back on top That's the dream.

Any last words?

Of course! shout out to my beautiful wife Charisma and my two wonderful kids Jesse and Alizè I love y'all. To all of Cleveland Ohio and Columbus Ohio for all the amazing love I get! And to all my fans for rocking with me so hard for all this time now thank you much love to each and every one of you!

Where can we contact you?

Carnage Bodybagg: I'm on all social media sites. Just one of them would be on Facebook. Facebook.com/carnagebodybagg

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment