Female rapper on fire!!!

Featured artist: Crystalize - Female rapper on fire!!!

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Crystalize.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Crystalize: When I realised that nothing else makes me feel as good as music does

Stay real to yourself!

- Crystalize


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I support my local community and perform there

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Im about to put them to sleep. No nightgown
- Crystalize

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

In working on getting noticed at the moment,

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would, but I would always make sure I had control of my work, the pros are I will finally be living my dream the cons are people like to try change the person I am

Any last words?

My best friend cat, she has helped me threw it all and my big brother Dizzle for pushing me my whole life! Representing NOTTINGHAM

Where can we contact you?

Crystalize: Http://www,Twitter.com/crystalize_c4

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment