(D)ont (M)Ind (G)rizz #MIXTAPE #BMEMPIRE #BLACKFRIDAYMGROUP

Featured artist: snappin Aih Grizz - (D)ont (M)Ind (G)rizz #MIXTAPE #BMEMPIRE #BLACKFRIDAYMGROUP

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist snappin Aih Grizz.

How did you decide to become an artist?

snappin Aih Grizz: I Decide to become an artists . after watching my older brother DJ in Jamaica , so music been in my background since my childhood days. But it wasn't until I moved to the united states , at the Age of 9 we moved to shallow side a neighborhood located in ft
Lauderdale Florida . for half of a year then at the ending of that year , we moved to deepside 56th and 27th st. Where I meet local Group C.H.B CERTIFIED HUSTLE BOYZ . all this time we was just getting to lauderhill community middle school , where COREY INTRODUCE ME TO THE GROUP. FROM THERE SLIKK HAD ME RECORDIN FIRST BEAT, I RECORDED was to rick Ross 'boss' . now I got my own situation #BMEMPIRE #BLACKFRIDAYMG 'BOUT MONEY EMPIRE' ' BLACK FRIDAY ' MGROUP

If you really want it , you gotta chase your dream
You gotta spend money to make money.

- snappin Aih Grizz


What about concerts? Do you play live?

As of Right Now, I performed at a few open mics in broward county .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


sometimes you don't find your hustle, it choose you .
- snappin Aih Grizz

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Yes I just released my new mixtape Tittled .

(D)ont (M)Ind (G)rizz **powered by*** Bout money empire & Black Friday MGroup available For Download www.SoundCloud.com/SnappinAihGrizz

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No jus a distribution deal , we can go 50/50 or none its more money independent anyways just a longer grind #BMEMPIRE #BLACKFridayMGroup

Any last words?

Shoutsouts. To misty she's A local promoter who booked my first show, also shouts out to my lable brother serious Gambino 'black Friday' MGroup .
He responsible For Mixin & Recording my New mix tape ' DMGRIZZ ' ALSO MY OTHER BIG BROTHER BENTLY COOP 'DUFFLE GANG' ALSO JLORD , DON MAFIA , SLIKK , CBABBIE , WELCOME HOME TO MY LUH BRUH BLACK BINO

Where can we contact you?

snappin Aih Grizz: www.SoundCloud.com/snappinaihgrizz

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment