Coming fo da ring

Featured artist: Money B - Coming fo da ring

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Money B.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Money B: By grown a passion for music and it's a form of stress relief for me and I also want a better life

A mind is a terrible thing to waste my granddad use to always tell me that

- Money B


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I did a open mic show and came in third place out of 8 people. I'm working on getting more shows and a great following.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Coming fo da ring I want everything bling bling free the legend bg/I been on the flow soul assassin getting lifted cloud nine is what we pass in/
- Money B

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my mixtape stay down fo da comeup. I have released two previous mixtapes one called back 2 da basics (money b remixes) and money is da motive 2 (da sequel).

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Depends on the deal put on the table I would take a distribution deal first the pros is they give u the budget and much exposure but the cons is they control most of what u do and most of the time that is not good I want control of my path #1thouwow

Any last words?

One time for my people in South Carolina and its cannery till I die #4775

Where can we contact you?

Money B: www.soundcloud.com/moneyb4775

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment