Brvndon: The New Trance

Featured artist: Brvndon - Brvndon: The New Trance

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Brvndon.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Brvndon: Well, I started writing around the time I was about 8-9 years old. I sang and dances in church programs until I got to high schoo . There is where I found my drive. I was in a group, the co-captain of the dance squad, and a pretty dope lyricist. The rest is still-forming history.

Stay consistent and stay hungry. Don't get too eager to be seen, they'll see you in time.

- Brvndon


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I enjoy my live shows more than the videos or mixtape releases. Nothing like filling a room up with your energy and ppl absorb it the exact way its given. I bring dancers, Deejays, the whole 9. I give you a show. Free or not, its worth the money.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I Walk Alone By The Throne, I Don't Need A Posse
- Brvndon

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I released my sophomore mixtape "Wild Nights" in May and still running off of that high. The next single about to capitavate the world is "Drunken Banter" officially releasing July 29th everywhere! I'm teamed up with a dope clothing line FLi Nation here in Chicago recently and we have some really dope things coming along. A lot of other things happening as well that I keep hush about, but in due time you'll see.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I have considered a major but I want to so this thing the hard way. I want to learn the business from my own point of view and call my own shots so that I owe no one any favors. Nothing is better than having your own creative control over YOUR ART! I'm big on that.

Any last words?

S/O to RicandThadeus for their quality production. S/O Deli, my homie for life. She has a gift that is unmatched and I'm glad she shares her gems with ya boy. S/O my team (Janelle, Torye, Lee, E. Wilk, Ray, & anybody I'm forgetting) for always coming thru and giving me the tools needed to keep going….S/O to my city for embracing something different from the norm and loving me for me.

Where can we contact you?

Brvndon: BrvndonMusic.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment