BROOKLYN UN CROWNED KING

Featured artist: E-MAC - BROOKLYN UN CROWNED KING

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist E-MAC.

How did you decide to become an artist?

E-MAC: I STARTED A CREW CALLED "HOODSTREETZ" AND AT THE MOMENT MY TEAM WAS NOT READY FOR THE TASK AT HAND SO WITH A MINDSTATE THAT I DONT WANT TOO LOSE I STARTED RAPPING TO BACK UP MY PLANS OF BEING IN THIS MUSIC INDUSTRY

DONT DEPEND ON NOBODY AND STAY FOCUS ON THE MISSION AT HAND

- E-MAC


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I HAVE HAD A FEW PERFORMANCES WHERE I DID A LIVE BAND … YES I DO THROW PERSONAL CONCERTS THROUGH OUT THE YEAR FOR MY FANS

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I SWEAR TO GOD SHIT QUEIT FOR EM … SAME MAC NEW SHELLZ WHEN I FIRE ON EM
- E-MAC

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

AFTER DROPPING A ALBUM IN FEB OF 2016 I CURRENTLY JUST DROPPED A MIXTAPE CALLED (SAMEMACNEWSHELLZ 2) OUT NOW AS OF JULY 4 2016

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I WOULD SIGN TO A MAJOR IF THE SITUATION IS RIGHT.

Any last words?

SHOUT OUT TOO BROOKLYN NY , MY TEAM HOODSTREETZ ,, ALL MY FANS AND SUPPORTERS

Where can we contact you?

E-MAC: https://twitter.com/HOODSTREETZ

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment