Aris the recording artist, song writer, and producer

Featured artist: Aris - Aris the recording artist, song writer, and producer

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Aris.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Aris: I've always found it easy to express myself, especially with words. I wrote my first song at 12 and from then I knew that being a music artist was what I wanted to do. Since then I've been perfecting my craft and really striding towards using the "gift' for good.

I was told to "strive to give", if I can't change the world with my gift, I have a responsibility to at least inspire positive change.

- Aris


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, i perform live at many venus around Atlanta, All of my live performance dates can be found on my website arishursey.com

Best punchline you ever wrote?


God is the conductor, Jesus the vocalist, Angels play the instruments
- Aris

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently just working on records, I'm building a catalog at the moment. In the past I've released two mixtapes entitled "Moments Last Forever" and "I'm Sorry I Should've Been Put This Out". You can find the link to these mixtapes on my website under the music tab.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

At this moment, I'm not really looking to sign with a major label. I believe that in this day an age we as artist have an opportunity to be more successful independently than we've ever been. So, unless the situation is a great situation, I'm not looking to give up a percentage of my business and more importantly my creative ability.

Any last words?

I want to a special Shoutout to God for allowing me to have these opportunities and to Atlanta, Ga where I was shaped and molded as an artist.

Where can we contact you?

Aris: arishursey.com

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment