Architect by Day, Music Fanatic for life!!!

Featured artist: Dj Kid King - Architect by Day, Music Fanatic for life!!!

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Dj Kid King.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Dj Kid King: Born and Raised in Baltimore city I was exposed to a lot of different things and types of people. I was never the one to go the route of a so-called thug so I was into school. I always liked to express myself in very creative ways, the club was a place where I could really be me and a place where many could watch me do what I do, and that was dancing. I had flow and rhythm to my dancing , with a passion for music I just translated that and my energy into producing and writing songs. putting on for my city!!

the moves you make and the passion you put forth will take you a long way.

- Dj Kid King


What about concerts? Do you play live?

currently I am still in my putting a good body of work together phase, so the shows will come, the concerts will be given real soon. I am pretty sure my fans would love to experience my energy.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"Cant go to kinkos to copy my block, we rockin the spot, we popin your top, just give us our props"
- Dj Kid King

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I the works are three projects. The first two are solo projects for my two artist, Hollywood Bias and Pretty Choc, #edgdGang. I will be dropping a joint venture with the entire Edgd Squad. Right now we have several song on Soundcloud and a few videos on YouTube.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would not sign to a major, only do to the fact that I am me and my music is me, I can not be concerned with what someone else deems to be good music. but I would like a distribution deal through a major so I can get music heard to the masses.

Any last words?

I Want to give a shoutout To God first and foremost, and also My mom for putting up with my loud noise. S/o to Bias and the e.d.g.d. movement, also my baltomorons and everyone who rocking with our energy

Where can we contact you?

Dj Kid King: https://soundcloud.com/derek-king-146687067/good-with-ya-bitch-hollywood-bias-x-kid-king

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment