Zney Boogie Malmö/Copenhagen/Øresund

Featured artist: Zney Boogie - Zney Boogie Malmö/Copenhagen/Øresund

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Zney Boogie.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Zney Boogie: Been a Graffiti artist, always been the creative type person.
Worked alot as a Chef and one day i just had worked too much.
I always wanted to rhyme, so i started small and it elevated from there.
From the getgo a friend and I were dealing with clothes, tshirts and hoodies.
The music was supposed to be a soundtrack to what we were doing.
It became the soundtrack of my life instead.
Rhyming to me is like writing Graffiti.
As a Graffiti artist I always believed I should be able to write any letter, word, or name, at any time. As an Emcee, I apply the same principles with my rhymes and music.
I try to speak on everything this life offers me.

Never comprimise your art for anything, or anyone.

- Zney Boogie


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes.
Mostly in Sweden but also in Denmark.
With the release of the new album in english I'm hoping to hit the international stage.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Keep them rhymes about your Sneakers, people say i rhyme like a Preacher.
- Zney Boogie

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Currently im working on 4 projects.
As of this writing (2016/05/25) I released "The Startup".
An album featuring myself, and finnish producer Frosty Fin.
The other 4 projects in the works are follow ups to this first one, 3 more with Frosty Fin and one with swedish beatmaker Mika Viljama.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Im not sure i would sign with a major label, im interested in finding a good distribution deal.
A major record would be real good for Promotion tho.

Any last words?

My Family in this..
Jay Sinclair
Valetudo Designs
Promoe & The Looptroo Rockers
Rocc Spotz
Uncensored Clothing CPH
Vitamolnofficial.com
Bröderna Bläck Tattoering Malmö
Mike Mulee

Where can we contact you?

Zney Boogie: https://open.spotify.com/album/1pCCH7hasZ0Zfcphr0nJzI

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment