Wild in Brooklyn

Featured artist: Blessd - Wild in Brooklyn

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Blessd.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Blessd: I saw a young lady killing a guy in a rap battle and I was hooked after that.

Learn to take criticism, whether it is constructive or not because if you make it you'll need thick skin.

- Blessd


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I am always looking for a chance to perform. I think its vital to connect with people and performing helps with that.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


My favorite would be : "Cuz I almost lost me…tryna save you// now you gon' fuck a million lames tryna catch the feelings I gave you// "
- Blessd

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

This is my first full project which is called " FLSD". FLSD stands for Fuck Love Struggle Disloyalty. The exact date of release is still TBD but singles are being released.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Depends on if the contract benefits me and if the label believes in me enough to know I'm not willing to do certain things because I it goes against who I am. The pro's of signing with a major label can be the budget for your project, the experience, and the brand but the con's are because they're a large label if your not mass producing hits you may not be of importance, they can low ball you on your budget if your level isn't up there yet…etc…

Any last words?

Of course there is. Shout outs to Brooklyn, new York city in whole, my family, my friends, my guy Roy-Al whose like my music soulmate that I've known forever and to the almighty for all blessings.

Where can we contact you?

Blessd: www.soundcloud.com/blessd-1/my-ex

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment