Who is Viva Monsta

Featured artist: Viva Monsta - Who is Viva Monsta

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Viva Monsta.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Viva Monsta: I decided to become an artist at the age of 16 while incarcerated in a juvenile detention center I always had a passion for music but never sat down to write until then it eventually became something I couldn't stop doing day and night I wrote or thought about ideas for songs

The best advice I was given by a close friend was to never stop chasing my dream and put all my pain love and heart into every song project and performance

- Viva Monsta


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I perform live I have down several shows opening and headlining and I love both the stage is my comfort zone

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Like a kid with the chicken pocs I ain't the one you wanna play with
- Viva Monsta

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

At the current momment I have a mixtape on Spinrilla titled Lucid Dreams and I am also working on my next tape now I plan on dropping it in fall

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would love to sign to a major label it would put me in a position to really be heard and reach more people I think it would be an all around great opportunity and a blessing I can't say in anyway it could be bad honestly

Any last words?

I gotta give a big shoutout to everybody in the burg spotsy and Caroline that's where all my support started and also I have to say thank you to everyone who continues to support and follow me now it truly is a blessing

Where can we contact you?

Viva Monsta: https://www.instagram.com/vivamonsta_/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment