Who Is TheHiChild

Featured artist: TheHiChild - Who Is TheHiChild

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist TheHiChild.

How did you decide to become an artist?

TheHiChild: I started doing music around 3 years old. I was actually the drummer for my church majority of my life. Up until an incident happened in my life around 8-9 years of age. It all started with poetry, then from poetry to beats. I would go on YouTube around 12-13 finding beats that go along with my poetry. Turned them into stories. Recorded my first single when I was 13.

Follow your dreams. Always take criticism (good or bad) into consideration. That means someone actually took time out of their day to listen to you. Even if it's just 10 people. Understand that accepting all criticism, creates your craft! – TheHiChild

- TheHiChild


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, that's when they feel you the most! Everybody doesn't have good stage presence ! That's why you practice !

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Lets Change The Hate With Black & White !
- TheHiChild

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

My first Album (#95Album) dropping summer of June 2016 ! I've also release 2 mixtape S #FWMWOTF & #FWMWOTF2. Found on Spinrilla & Soundcloud! I have projects on #iTunes, #Spotify, #GooglePlay.. Etc.,

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Depends… Don't wanna speak on it to much!

Any last words?

First & foremost I want to give a big thanks to God, without him NOTHING is possible. I also want to thank My family, My Fans, My Friends, My Enemies, #TeamSlick, BGE, SuperMike, PG3, My big sis Ash! Just everybody who has taken the time out to work with me and hear my story !

Where can we contact you?

TheHiChild: www.instagram.com/TheHiChild

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment