Who Is Loretta's Only?

Featured artist: Loretta's Only - Who Is Loretta's Only?

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Loretta's Only.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Loretta's Only: I decided to become an artist after I was inspired by 50 Cent's debut single Wanksta. I saw how much buzz he generated and it made me want to start rapping. Before I always kept up with hip hop music since I use to spend the day at Grandma house after school watching music videos. During lunch period I use to see people beating on the trash can freestyling and that made want to do even more. So I started writing my own raps at the age of 15

You can do anything you put your mind to, if just work hard at it then you will achieve it.

- Loretta's Only


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I have performed live a few times at a open mic, block party, and my class reunion recently. I perform live every chance I get.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


How think your rhymes extraordinary when they simple, That's like saying Miley Cyrus ass got dimples
- Loretta's Only

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on a album right now that will be out by the end of the year. I also will be releasing my new single called "Amnesic" on July 11th In the past I have released a mixtape and two singles that will be on my upcoming album release.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would sign a contract with a major label if the contract is right. Some of the pros would be that you will have plenty of financial support behind you and you will get more exposure to more platforms. Label does most the of the promotion and press releases so the artist could focus on the music more. Cons will be you lose your publishing rights, you might lose creative control, and labels are taking a percentage of what artists make from merchandise and all other business ventures.

Any last words?

Yes, I would like to send a shoutout to Tallahassee/Monticello Flordia da 850! Aka The Big Bend Area. Hip Hop Hysteria, my family and my closest friends. Shoutout to anyone who has been supporting me since day one, salute!

Where can we contact you?

Loretta's Only: Http://www.lorettasonly.net

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment