Upcoming Rapper From Baltimore

Featured artist: King Truth - Upcoming Rapper From Baltimore

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist King Truth.

How did you decide to become an artist?

King Truth: I Heard My Brother Young Nag Rapping So I Wanna To Try It Out & Now I'm Working Hard Wit The Music .

To Keep Doing Me & Stay Focused .

- King Truth


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I'm Currently Looking For Shows Right Now.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


This Ain't No Circus I Don't Fuck Wit Clowns
- King Truth

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm Currently Working On My Mixtape Can't Ban The Truth Lp 5 : Da Last Breed

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I Would

Any last words?

Baltimore Maryland

Where can we contact you?

King Truth: Http://www.twitter.com/kingtruthdareal

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment