Up Coming Rapper From Clayton County GA

Featured artist: TraGic - Up Coming Rapper From Clayton County GA

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist TraGic.

How did you decide to become an artist?

TraGic: In my hood me and my bros be posted smoking getting high & shit my lil bro use to put on instrumentals everybody be in one big circle just freestyling & flowing i started spitting they looking like damn bro your ass snapping but i ain't take it serious because the shit was just funny we high fucking around my big bro like hell naw luh bro you got talent from they we just hit the studio everyday & kept pushing this shit

Be about your business , If you want something in this world you got to work hard for it ain't nothing in this world free !

- TraGic


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have some done shows for AUAC ( Atlanta Underground Artist Concert ) & a couple open mics be that's really it .

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I feel all my punchlines is my best punchlines so go listen to the music and let speak for itself
- TraGic

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im working on a new project called ( On A Come Up ) Dropping July 20 2016 On Spinrilla . I have two mixtapes on Spinrilla right now ( Fully Loaded / 4/20 EP ) yall go view that I have a soundcloud my name | ImTraGicHOE check that out all my singles drop there . We focus on that ( On A Come Up ) thou so July 20 be on the look for that

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Right now Im independent but like I said before Im bout my business so only the futures knows

Any last words?

Man look shouts out the soufside ClaytonCounty,Ga Shoutsout my team the whole 430 We Some YoungSackChasers Everybody working from the streets to late nights in the studio on these beats

Where can we contact you?

TraGic: https://m.soundcloud.com/imtragichoe/tragic-x-oh-yeah

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment