Up Coming Indie Artist From Clayton County, GA

Featured artist: TraGic - Up Coming Indie Artist From Clayton County, GA

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist TraGic.

How did you decide to become an artist?

TraGic: In my hood just a bunch of young niggas trying to get some money me and my bros we did it all from licks , Robbing , to trapping just be posted on the block ( Mt Zion Rd / Tara Blvd ) Everybody just smoking sipping syrup on the percs xannyz you know how it go but my lil bro put on a beat/Instrumental we get in this big ass circle everybody flowing just freestyling they like let TraGic go so I hopped on the beat whole crowd going crazy like you snapping I ain't take it serious because we fucking around joking my big bro pull me to the side an said " Fr lil bro you got talent this shit can get us on you need to use that talent quit playing " so from that day on I found a studio even bought my own laptop started recording more & more look at me now I'm on my way up !

Ain't nothing free in this world so if you want something you bust your ass to get it & when you get it keep grinding like you still don't have it !

- TraGic


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have done a couple shows for #AUAC ( Atlanta Underground Artist Concert ) even a couple open mics that's about it for the future a lot of shows coming up !

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I feel every punchline is my best punchline so you gots to check out my music & y'all be the judge of that
- TraGic

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I'm focus on my latest project ( #OnAComeUp ) Dropping July 20 2016 On @Spinrilla I have two mixtapes on @Spinrilla currently ( Fully Loaded / 4/20 EP ) yall go view that . My mind is all on #OACU tho so stay tuned for that

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Im an independent artist Im about my business so it depends only the future will tell but for now I'm staying indie

Any last words?

Shoutsout tha soufside ClaytonCounty,GA Keep watching us young niggas we got a lot of heat coming Shoutsout the whole 430 movement & my camp #YoungSackChasers we on a road to riches

Where can we contact you?

TraGic: https://m.soundcloud.com/imtragichoe

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment