To be Delaware's Musical voice to stop the violence

Featured artist: khairaw - To be Delaware's Musical voice to stop the violence

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist khairaw.

How did you decide to become an artist?

khairaw: To inspire the youth to not kill and pick up weapons.

Nothing happens over night you have to keep working and grinding if you really want it.

- khairaw


What about concerts? Do you play live?

yes I just did my live concert yesterday in Phildelphia.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Im from Delaware or should I call it Hellaware matter these niggas snitching call it Tellaware.
- khairaw

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im currently working on a mixtape and this Wednesday I will be releasing my first single called sacrifice on a radio called fastmoneyonline.com.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would and a pro is that I would have good backup behind me and con is Big pond Small Fish.

Any last words?

shoutout to m manager Billy House and tre.

Where can we contact you?

khairaw: https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment