Things to know about New independent Rap artist CHEFY

Featured artist: CHEFY - Things to know about New independent Rap artist CHEFY

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist CHEFY.

How did you decide to become an artist?

CHEFY: I became an artist at the age of 5 years old by learning my first rap from my dad who also rapped back in his time and had an nice run and since then I just been able to create music without even listening to it my best songs I create are created from only melody without an beat and I believe that is a blessing and acurse.

Best advice was giving to me by my dad that I can make it even by being independent but you will need a team a loyal one and get your own LLC and own studio equipment so you can record whenever you want and that's what is in the works now as we speak.

- CHEFY


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I have had on performance back in February but since then no but I can't wait until I perform once more and to do so I just bought me a new Jeep to get around and work more.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


No diseases or kids I been dodging bullets ain't no way that I'm tired of living
- CHEFY

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm working on some newer singles no name for the project yet but now I have a mixtape on spinrilla called 1217 the link has kinda been messing up lately in the link in my bio on Instagram Only Chefy but most of my music yo can find on my YouTube Only Chefy check hem out please.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

By being independent you can have your own LLC your own label logo everything BUISNESS etc it so much you can grasp and get your own money instead of you singning and people eating you alive because they only care about theirs and have power over alot of what you do.

Any last words?

Yes to the city of Washington DC to my mom my cousins and friends I love with the bottom of my heart and going to grind for them always.

Where can we contact you?

CHEFY: https://m.soundcloud.com/derrick-workaholic-odom

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment