The name and the sound,Grade A

Featured artist: Grade A - The name and the sound,Grade A

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Grade A.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Grade A: I always had a love for marching bands and music growing up in New Orleans.
I always was a drummer even being drum captain in highschool. I figured why not turn my love and passion for something into a career.

The best advice ever given to me was "Just do you". No matter what everyone else is doing or not doing,people love the authenticity of things,and it's always better to be loved for what you are than what you're not.

- Grade A


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I participated in a few beat battles in New Orleans (The Soundclash). They show major love and support to local talents and hopefully they get a larger scale of an audience or something.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm my own competition
- Grade A

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working with the beautiful and talented R&B artist Crys Allen. She can sing write and dance and is gonna kill the game. I'm also working with Devante on his second first album.
Just shopping around to artist for project placement.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign to a major Lable
The pro is I'll be in a better position to get more relationships in the industry to create longevity and more placement opportunities and have a broader audience and reach to listeners and artist
And earn money and live the dream career

Cons is getting jerked out of your royalties and publishing and ending up back at a 9-5 dreading it daily

Any last words?

Shout out to New Orleans,the home of the greates talent,style food people EVERYTHING.
My two sons and my wife. My brother Tae. The Soundclash El and Wes, A. Levy ,Chad Mic, City chronicles
Uptown Gert town and Hollygrove
everybody that show love

Where can we contact you?

Grade A: https://soundcloud.com/grade-a-tracks/sets/work

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment