The Most Mysterious from the Midwest

Featured artist: HooverboyPuff - The Most Mysterious from the Midwest

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist HooverboyPuff.

How did you decide to become an artist?

HooverboyPuff: When I was 10 one of my older homies used to freestyle and I became fascinated! I've been passionate about it every since!

Learn the business side first so you don't get f**ked in the long run!

- HooverboyPuff


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Playing live is almost like that feeling before a championship game, you get those butterflies

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm on a plane you know that im lighted think I'm going crazy mind is so twisted
- HooverboyPuff

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my single called "Show Me" I'm from Missouri which is the Show Me State so it's kinda about where I came from!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign a record deal bc I need change in my life! The only thing I second guess is signing my life over not owing my music so that's one thing that can possibly keep me from signing a contract!

Any last words?

Shoutout to the whole Southside of STL shoutout to The Boykin family and everybody who support a young playa

Where can we contact you?

HooverboyPuff: https://www.reverbnation.com/puff8/song/25294181-all-i-know

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment