That boy Lashes

Featured artist: Lashes Bighead - That boy Lashes

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Lashes Bighead.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Lashes Bighead: I've always had a knack for story telling. And I've been a writer since I could remember. What really got me into it was the fact that I didn't like the direction hip hop was headed in. So I decided to put the art on my back and take a shot at the title.

No matter what, stick to your guns and be you. Too many people out here Mimicking everybody else. Be that standout.

- Lashes Bighead


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have done quite a bit of shows in the dmv area thanks to Afton shows.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Call me lashes yeah you know I'm that Bighead. Ego on 100, asshole, yeah a dickhead!
- Lashes Bighead

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my next mixtape entitled Doppelgänger. It's a double cd that shows off both sides of my talent. The ability to be more modern and keep it "ol school".

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No. I actually wouldn't. I'd rather stay independent. This way I have full creative control. City Music Records has allowed me to be who I want to be. And I am forever greatful for that.

Any last words?

A major shoutout to City Music Records, We All We Got Ent, and everybody in the world chasing their dreams with relentless tenacity!

Where can we contact you?

Lashes Bighead: Check out 'Chapter In My Life (Drug Dealers Anonymous Remix)' by Lashes Bighead http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/26042720

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment