Only Wne Ace

Featured artist: Ace - Only Wne Ace

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Ace.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Ace: I always loved music and anything dealing with it. So it went from just writing stuff in my tablet to actually listening to beats and recording.

Stay decaded and supply pressure 24/7

- Ace


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I play live and receive concerts.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


respect all fear none
- Ace

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I'm working on my second mixtape that's call OWA (Only Wne Ace) that drops in August of 2016 never decided on the date yet. My first mixtape is called Underrated which drops June 10, 2016 it will be available on Datpiff, Spinrilla, And Also Livemixtapes.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

No, I wouldn't because I started my own label if it's not an agreement deal I wouldn't sign. Pros and cons of that is that Con – you self funded and it more pressure apone myself. One Pro – is that it a learning experience and you have more resources instead of being under someone elses label.

Any last words?

Give a shoutout to my label Velt Boy Ent. It is just me and another artist out of Lafayetta, Louisiana he goes by Lo-ki, it me and my father/manager label. Like to give a shoutout to all Selfmade and self funded artists and also my city Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Where can we contact you?

Ace: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC1aetzTD9PK6vLGHeRJ5GCQ

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment