Not Chasing The Dream, Allowing It!

Featured artist: 2Partsanalog Instrumentals - Not Chasing The Dream, Allowing It!

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist 2Partsanalog Instrumentals.

How did you decide to become an artist?

2Partsanalog Instrumentals: I've(MOG) been in music since I was 5 years old, I played drums in church, Hammond B3 in church, tuba in the band, Sax and a few other instruments so it's my love for music that pushed me to be a Producer/Artist. My (Flady T) wife has been in music since she was a child too with her dad and mom being polished musicians. My wife mostly writes film and TV music and beats I am the performer.

The best advice I was ever given as a Artist/Producer,"Fail as often as you can".

- 2Partsanalog Instrumentals


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do not play live at the moment but I have plans in the future.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Butchers make good poker players cause they are used to high steaks!
- 2Partsanalog Instrumentals

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

We are working on a new EP that will be a mix of Rap and R&B. This will be the first release but in the past we have mostly written for film and TV. We also have a EDM album(s) planed for the future.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign a record deal that leaneds to the distribution. The pros of signing a deal is the experience but the cons are the ones working to get talent cheap and pay it pennies.

Any last words?

Shout out to Studio Linked VST, Tone P the producer and everyone that helped the movement.

Where can we contact you?

2Partsanalog Instrumentals: twitter.com/2partsanalog

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment