New Boston Artist In The Making/Future Of Hip Hop?

Featured artist: SideShow - New Boston Artist In The Making/Future Of Hip Hop?

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist SideShow.

How did you decide to become an artist?

SideShow: When I was a little kid and saw my mother writing poetry in her book. I use to sneak it and see what she was writing and it was deep. About her marriage, abuse, depression, low self esteem and plenty more. But the poetry was so amazing that I begin writing like that and made me better in English, hip hop lyrics itself. I wanted to be more than a poet and a speaker, I wanted to be a rapper for the music. I want people to hear my stories that are real honest and trustworthy to look for.

My producing started when I was living in Charlotte NC and I was going to the bobcats area with my best friends Jason, Jordan and Johnathan,. Johnathan showed me how to produce that day and I was always addicted to producing.

Now I'm married with 3 children and I strive myself to be a rapper more for them. Their my love, my heart, my life and soul.

My best advice was don't give up, keep trying hard and fight for what you believe in and you will make it , your dreams will come true.

- SideShow


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I performed at the Boston state house and even Harvard university. I performed at other colleges at well and a couple of open mics. Recently I haven't perform nowhere recently when I'm so busy as a father but hopefully I will start soon once I start getting a big buzz for my singles.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


These brothers bluffin, the bloody buckets im bullet bussin, im dashing ducking these dummy dummies can see destruction, ya monkeys much off my money muffin that mocha munchin, come and get it you should know my brain is sick with it.
- SideShow

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I am currently working on my debut mixtape and still deciding on the title which will be, "Big Bully" or "The Life of Andre Victorian." .I'm also just trying to do alot of collaborations with other rappers and singers across the globe. And also working on other singles for myself which is "Family Buisness", "Dont matter to me", Unconcious", and Real and Reality. Im also producing as well.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I will only sign to a label if their willing to give me enough to get my family out the hood and get good taken care of really. My cons about signing a record contract is the percent and all that math stuff I don't like to get into. I don't care about the money I just want enough to take care of my family. It really has to do with trust me for to sign and for me to truly love the future with the contract. I would like to someday but sometimes I doubt myself that I never will. But I wont give up until I do.

Any last words?

I'm Representing Boston, Bean town, Dorchester, The love of the garden. I'm representing the love and respect from Boston and I'm trying my best to put the bean on the map.

Where can we contact you?

SideShow: https://www.facebook.com/jasmineandandre.victorian

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment