Monroeenuffsaid YoBeatNotSafe3

Featured artist: MON'RO - Monroeenuffsaid YoBeatNotSafe3

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist MON'RO.

How did you decide to become an artist?

MON'RO: I made a song and made they most harshly honest people I knew listen to it …They liked it and told me I should take it more serious so I did

Consistency and originality is key.

- MON'RO


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I have played live and I do give concerts and I'm a sight to be seen.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Schooling these rappers feet kicked up looking so cool at my Desk/I am so fly I might have to move in a Nest
- MON'RO

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just dropped a mixtape on June 17 called YO BEAT NOT SAFE 3 ….I am also working on 2 other mixtapes STOP PLAYIN and RAIN AGAINST THE WINDOW PANE looking to drop them later this year.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would. A pro to me is having a experienced team behind you and a con is maybe having to sign over a percentage of your rights to your music

Any last words?

S/O to EVERYBODY rocking with me and to Houston,Tx Orange,Tx and Vinton,La I represent them ALL in everything I do

Where can we contact you?

MON'RO: www.instagram.com/monroeenuffsaid

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment