Luxury Boy'z New Mixtape

Featured artist: Luxury Boy - Luxury Boy'z New Mixtape

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Luxury Boy.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Luxury Boy: Growing up I listened to a lot of good rappers that inspired me to write my rap music like 2pac, Eminem, Young Jeezy & The Game.

The best advice I received was from multiple people giving me there honest feedback and enjoying my music. These people are the ones that encouraged me to keep writing music and to keep uploading new tracks on the internet. These people believed in me and its a great feeling.

- Luxury Boy


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I haven't played live yet but I sure would do it for sure without a doubt.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Im About To Cop a K/In Cali/ TAke it To the Bay Rest In Peace Mac Dre.
- Luxury Boy

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I'm working on getting my mixtape sold and exposed for 5$ a copy. I am also going to be writing a lot of new music too.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I Would if they promised to have my back to the end and try to help me fulfill by big dreams of becoming a rap star.

P.S. I sent you guys already an interview like 30 mins ago but I'm sending a new one because I accidently uploaded a picture of my self instead of the Mixtape Album cover,,,anyways I uploaded it right this time…I hope to hear from you guys soon and have a great day.

Any last words?

Yah id like to give a shout out to el centro that's my home town I was raised there. Id like to give a shout out to LA I was born there and a shout out to all the people that believed in me and encouraged me to get my music out there so that I could get discovered.

Where can we contact you?

Luxury Boy: http://www.facebook.com/Hollywood93087

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment