Let's Talk..

Featured artist: Awise - Let's Talk..

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Awise.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Awise: I believe this talent chose me, i was born with an amazing gift, not everyone gets a chance at this. Too many people. So Many opinions. Yet, probably more than half our population will never build up enough courage to stand out and be different from the rest. So here i'am choosing to be different, and thats how i became the artist i'am today.

It starts with you, if you dont try you'll never know.

- Awise


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I'am currently still an upcoming indepedent artist, so I have not had the opportunity to perform live yet.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I got the juice that these other artist need, so imma spit a kilo of the crack for the fiends.
- Awise

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I have a EP im working on titled "Reflections of A Side Chick". (R.o.A.S.C). I havent released any music from this EP yet and i have not released any music from the past. I do have current Remixes,Covers,and other orginal pieces available to the public via soundcloud.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

yes. The pros of that would be simply "Opportunity" having a better outlet to be better than what i'am now and to be able to reach personal goals with a solid platform underneath me. With any recordlabel nothings ever for certain, so if your going to do it why not do it big? Cons would be that i would be handing over a piece of myself for others to profit from (being tooken advantage of) as well as unwillling/nonpurposefully giving precious information about my personal life for others entertainment. I also might get trapped into something far deeper then i imagine, but like i said if your going to do it' do it big and handle life as it comes, you cant be afraid to succeed.

Any last words?

Definitely shout out to my family for loving me and supporting my decisions in life, they taught me how to be responisble for "Myself". Also Shout out to my circle of people and to all of the skeptical minds that pressed play.

Where can we contact you?

Awise: https://soundcloud.com/doughmo-awise

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment