KING 2 ROAD 2 GREATNESS

Featured artist: KING 2 - KING 2 ROAD 2 GREATNESS

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist KING 2.

How did you decide to become an artist?

KING 2: Music been my life, I was more into sports growing up such as Basketball, football, boxing . I really started being serious about music when I was 16, writing cool 16 bars, Recording in my closet with my uncle studio equipment. AS I continue writing I became more advance with my writing, taking what I been thru to what I done and become putting it into my music.

I was once told never let it be about the Money chase the dream if you really want that type of lifestyle.

- KING 2


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes i do live concerts . I haven't headline my own show yet, im working hard towards that.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


hot as the sauce you makin
- KING 2

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Im currently working on a solo mixtape called 'DNT TRY' THE MIXTAPE. 2ND MIXTAPE COMING OUT UNDER CLEVELAND CHECK GANG MUSIC GROUP. We have recently drop our first mixtape this year in FEBRUARY CALLED 'MEANCE2THESTREETZ'.Followed up with an EP CALLED 'BIG DREAMS'. A LOT OF NEW MUSIC COMING OUT MORE SHOWS COMING ITS BEEN A BLESSING

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Maybe. haven't been my biggest goal, I would Partnership with labels. I currently have my own label CTMG MONEY MISSION short for CLEVELAND TAUGHT ME GREAT MONEY MISSION

Any last words?

SHOUTOUT TO CLEVELAND CHECK GANG MUSIC GROUP, CHECK GANG MANAGMENT, DOPEJOCKEY, CLEVELAND OHIO, ATLANTA, EARTH ENTERTAINMENT, @GRINDMODE, @LIL _BIG, MANAGER MONICA SARGENT, HOT 97 , THANKS TO EVERYONE SHOWING US SUPPORT

Where can we contact you?

KING 2: twitter @trapboyzent3

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment