inspiring Delaware to have a musical voice to end the mass murders

Featured artist: KhaiRaw - inspiring Delaware to have a musical voice to end the mass murders

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist KhaiRaw.

How did you decide to become an artist?

KhaiRaw: I'm from the first state of Delaware and we don't have any major artist that can voice our feelings and opinions I want to be the first to be able to do that

Keep working nothing will happen over night everything takes time and work

- KhaiRaw


What about concerts? Do you play live?

My first concert was was OBH and Cashmoney I do

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I'm from Delaware Or should I call it Hellaware, Matter fact these niggas snitching this is Tellaware !
- KhaiRaw

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm Working on my mixtape and my movement to end the killings in Delaware and school murders

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would Sign a contract pro is I can feed my Fam Con I'm locked in

Any last words?

Shout out to the first state of Delaware and my brother Tre

Where can we contact you?

KhaiRaw: https://youtu.be/TSYwWPR119E

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment