Indy artist on the rise

Featured artist: Imari Cartione - Indy artist on the rise

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Imari Cartione.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Imari Cartione: As a kid I always wanted to be a rapper. I remember as a kid getting yelled for making beats using my moms pots and pans around age 3. Then I got older and I'll never forget my mom bought me my first karaoke machine. It was the first time that I had ever touched a "mic" but I knew then that I couldn't do anything else but rap just off the feeling I got from holding a "mic" for the first time.

The best advice someone has ever gave me would be to not give up. I know a lot of aspiring artists and I also know a lot of main stream artists but people always tell me don't give up on my dream I was destined to rap.

- Imari Cartione


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I do shows all the times I'm booked at least 3 days out of the week in my city.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


All my punchlines the s#!t
- Imari Cartione

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I'm pushing my new mixtape "money Callin the empire" it's out now on livemixtapes! My single is called "feung shaui" be on the lookout for the video but you can download the mixtape and the single today.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I can't wait to sign to record deal with a major label as long as the paperwork makes since I wouldn't sign a 360 deal which is why I put up my own money now

Any last words?

I wanna shoutout my team money Callin ent we've been grinding so hard for the love of music and its going to pay off I believe it.

Where can we contact you?

Imari Cartione: Soundcloud, YouTube, world star hiphop, livemixtapes, Twitter, FB, IG

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment