Freezing with Frosty❄️

Featured artist: Frosty - Freezing with Frosty❄️

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Frosty.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Frosty: The day I wrote and recorded my like my third or fourth track I ever got on. I always new I had a thing for music but didn't quite know how to channel it till I started recording, and now here we are!

Do what you want with your life, but at the end of the day if you really want something bad enough, then you're the only one stopping you from getting it.

- Frosty


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Haven't started yet, but once I have a solid playlist then the time is right.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Bitches is bitches and bitches stay bitchin'
- Frosty

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Dropped my first mixtape "Till Hell Freezes over" 03-24-16! And just been stacking tracks and mastering my craft a little bit more since then! Definitely new music coming soon! Hopefully this summer!

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Man idk. One day. I wanna build myself up independently and find my place in this world first. But hopefully one day yeah.

Any last words?

Big shout out to anybody that ever listened to my music an or gave it a chance! Thank you! And more importantly my family/team for backin me 110% Everybody reppin PV MMK TKF NCP ALL YOU FAMILY❤️ SaltLakeCity, Utah.

Where can we contact you?

Frosty: https://m.soundcloud.com/austan-quilter

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment