EXCLUSIVE INTERVEIW WITH PYUR HELL ENTERTAINMENTS ARTIST POINT BLANK

Featured artist: POINT BLANK - EXCLUSIVE INTERVEIW WITH PYUR HELL ENTERTAINMENTS ARTIST POINT BLANK

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist POINT BLANK.

How did you decide to become an artist?

POINT BLANK: WELL IT WAS EMBEDED IN ME AT A YOUNG AGE. HEARING MY OLDER SISTERS, AND OTHERS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD PLAY HIP HOP, I BECAME USE TO IT, IN VERY INTERESTED. I ACTUALLY WROTE MY FIRST RAP BECAUSE, I WANTED THE ATTENTION FROM FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT THE RAPPERS GOT FROM THEM. LOL, I HAD A DIFFRENT TYPE MIND AT AGE YOUNG, BUT IT WORKED.

TO STAY HUMBLE, DEDICATED, AND AROUND THE THINGS THAT CAN HELP YOU, BEFORE THEY HURT YOU.

- POINT BLANK


What about concerts? Do you play live?

YES I PERFORM LIVE, WHENEVER THE SITUATION MAKES SENSE TO ME AND MY TEAM. IM PASS THE LEVEL OF PERFORMING JUST TO PERFORM, I HAVE DONE PAID SHOWS, SO AT THIS POINT IN MT CAREER ITS DIFFRENT

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I AINT THE TYPE DUDE THAT BE OUT CLAIMING HE RICH/ BUT LIKE A BON TON FACTORY I STAY WIT CHIPS
- POINT BLANK

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

MAY 16TH OF THIS YEAR I RELEASD MY OFFICIAL EP TITLED GAME TIME, WHICH CAN BE FOUND ON ITUNES, GOOGLE PLAY, TIDAL, SPOTIFY, AS WELL AS AMAZON. ITS A CLASSIC, IM CURRENTLY WORKING ON MY NEW MIXTAPE WHICH WILL DROP BEFORE THE SUMMER ENDS.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I WOULD SIGN WITH A MAJOR, BUT LIKE I SAID EVERYTHING JUST HAS TO MAKE SENSE,. THEY CUT THE CHECK AND IMA DELIVER. PROS AND CONS, WOULD BE MORE MONEY, MORE EXPOSURE, THE DOWN SIDE WOULD BE YOUR NOT YOUR OWN BOSS I GUESS. SO EVERYTHING DEFINITLY HAS TO MAKE SENSE.

Any last words?

YES I WOULD LIKE TO SHOUTOUT MY WHOLE PYUR HELL FAM CHA, WHO IS MY MANAGER, EDIRT, P DICE, MARKY, MY BROTHERS KWAN AND FACE, B BLACK , FREE CRACK, KAT, MAX B, AND POO SIMS, MY ENGINEER ALAN AND DOC, SHOUT TO TONE PYUR HELL, MY FAM MY MOM SISTERS AND NEPHEWS, AND ALL MY TRUE SUPPORTERS , I CAN GO ALL DAY, OH YEAA AND MY GUY/ PRODUCER JOHN DOE.

Where can we contact you?

POINT BLANK: https://soundcloud.com/point-blank-127-1

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment