DJX: The New Kidd In Town

Featured artist: DJX - DJX: The New Kidd In Town

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist DJX.

How did you decide to become an artist?

DJX: My first encounter with authentic Rap was Childish Gambino's 3005 record. After listening to that, I dived deep in the world of rap music. I listened to many artist, and one day I tripped up into HOPSIN, who I had realized started all of his recording on his own home. From there I built a studio and got to working on my music. It was dope.

Always be the best you can be, and just be YOU!

- DJX


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I do perform live, and I also do give concerts occasionally when the opportunity is best.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


Haters wanna play me like a piano, I'm on my forte while they're playing pianissimo.
- DJX

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Yes! I just finished my new project RESPECT: The Album. It's definitely something new and different that a lot of people are going to enjoy. It will be officially released on all major music distribution sites including Spotify, iTunes (and Apple Music), google play, and Tidal on June 17th! Be on the look out for RESPECT.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

It honestly depends on what they are offering, and what benefit I can reap from being on the label. The reason a label wants you is so that you can make THEM money, what is it that I would be loosing in order for them to give the exposure that id be seeking. Those are the things that truly matter.

Any last words?

I wanna give a shout out to the whole #GEAR7 team. J Ray, Elisha Sims, and Tony Don!

Where can we contact you?

DJX: www.soundcloud.com/DJXOmega

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment