Da Best Kept Secret From Fort Wort Tx

Featured artist: EWOLF DA'ONE - Da Best Kept Secret From Fort Wort Tx

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist EWOLF DA'ONE.

How did you decide to become an artist?

EWOLF DA'ONE: I was confined behind the walls of the beast when it came to me that music was where I needed to be all this time…

The best advice given to me as an artist…. Was To Never Stop Creating New Projects, New Songs, For The People.

- EWOLF DA'ONE


What about concerts? Do you play live?

I perform live and I'm concerts all throughout the underground scene in tx…

Best punchline you ever wrote?


WOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT IF YOU GO AND GET IT YOURSELF.
- EWOLF DA'ONE

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I'm currently working on my 4th mixtape and I'm pushing my ep now that is out in online stores across the globe

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Depends on What Company and what they are willing to do for me… but I'm not looking for that…
Pros/Cons
It could help me
Or it could break me…

Any last words?

I wanna shout out DeeJay Kaaos 214 my producer and brother… I also wanna shout out Fort Worth Tx my city for staying strong and trying to come together for the better.. s/o my bro Ugly Bubba because he tells the Ugly truth… and shout out to Jackie Griffin Who Has been In My corner s/o Static TV my video guy from San Antonio s/o to UNITEDSOUNDZ MY PRODUCTION TEAM…
S/O TO ALPHA RED BEATS FOR KEEPING WITH THEM FIRE TRAKZ….. S/O KAYE THE TRUTH MACE MY FAM AND BUSINESS PARTNER WHO HAS PUSHED ME EVEN HARDER THAN MY SELF AT TIME.. I LOVE YOU KAYE… ANYONE I DIDN'T GET JUST KNOW WE STAND STRONG FROM WHERE I'M FROM..

Where can we contact you?

EWOLF DA'ONE: https://www.amazon.com/ShotGun-Explicit/dp/B01CJFLSTK

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment