Chud From Herndon If You've Never Heard Him

Featured artist: Chud - Chud From Herndon If You've Never Heard Him

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist Chud.

How did you decide to become an artist?

Chud: Well initially, back in middle school, I saw that a couple of my friends were freestyling so I just wanted to join them. It was later on in my freshman year of high school were I figured out I could use the microphone that came with "Rock Band" as my recording mic to get me started.

The best advice that I received was to always be open to new/different ideas, never loose faith, and continue to make NEW music.

- Chud


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes, I have performed live in front of big and small crowds. Although, I haven't had the chance to perform a full set.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


"You're doing way too many drugs you're stepping on pins/ Acupuncture to your sole alleviate to win"
- Chud

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

I just released a mixtape, "Dirty Towel 2" on May 27. Currently, I am working on a collaboration project with Detalks, a good friend of mine who is an amazing artist.

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

I would sign to a major label IF and ONLY IF I was granted full creative control over my music.

Any last words?

Herndon, VA
(703)
(571)
DMV
Wrong Crowd
Detalks
Linus
A. Wonder
Danny V
Polo

Where can we contact you?

Chud: https://twitter.com/CrayolaMan

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment