Broken Engish

Featured artist: English McFly - Broken Engish

Below is a short interview with the upcoming underground artist English McFly.

How did you decide to become an artist?

English McFly: Music is in my Blood, I didn't choose music, music chose Me.. I Love Music. I believe in doing what you love so being an artist wasn't a decision, ITS MY WAY OF LIFE.

Your Career Is What You Make It!!

- English McFly


What about concerts? Do you play live?

Yes I do perform live. No I do not give concerts but I do get booked for them.

Best punchline you ever wrote?


I heard they cloning mufuckers for the TV, No Matter Who a Nigga is He Can't Be Me!!
- English McFly

What are you currently working on? Did you release something in the past?

Right now I'm working on my My Mixtape Coming soon called "K.T.Comp : A Time 2 Kill" and My EP "Broken English" is dropping right after that. I just Released two Singles called "Juice" and "Lastnight" and I just Dropped "New Level Freestyle".

Last but not least: Would you sign a record contract with a major label?

Yes I would if the paper work and the money looking right yes I would. It's would be a major move and a stepping stone but one I will have to take very carefully because Moving fast in situations like that can get real messy.

Any last words?

PopLife Ent, Fly GZ , Triple GZ, TooNice, My partners in crime TG, Disco Black, Leeky on The Beat, Lady Meka

Where can we contact you?

English McFly: https://www.facebook.com/BrokenEnglishEP/

Thank you for your time. We wish you and your career the success it deserves.

--

This interview opportunity has been provided by RapBeats.net, the digital marketplace for urban production music .


Want to get featured too? Apply here to get interviewed!

.

No comments :

Post a Comment